This Is the New BlackBerry Z10 -Q10
• 4.2-inch touchscreen with a 1280 x 768 pixels resolution, which at 356 pixels per inch is better than the iPhone 5′s 326 pixels per inch.
• Dual core TI OMAP 4470 1.5GHz processor, a system-on-a-chip processor that contains two ARM cores.
• 2GB of RAM.
• 16GB of storage.
• 8-megapixel back camera.
• 2-megapixel front camera.
• 1080p video recording.
• MicroSD slot.
• NFC (Near field communication) capabilities—for things like electronic wallet applications.
• MicroUSB port.
• MicroHDMI port.
• LTE and Wi-Fi (of course).
The Q10 is BlackBerry’s first full QWERTY + touch smartphone that is powered by the new BlackBerry OS 10. The main features include a 1.5GHz processor, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of onboard storage, a microSD slot, and a 3.1-inch touchscreen 720 x 720 (331 PPI) display.